Following are the differences between both themes Free vs Premium:
The free themes offered in wordpress have simple design and are made by following the basic theme structure. It is suitable when the user only needs to spread content, but these are limited in stock.
These come with default settings that provide good user experience.
Moreover the color and styles are not provided in many themes so it may be tough to get your website’s outlook.
On the other side the premium themes are occupied with latest designs and many settings are offered that are very easy to use to make your theme exclusive, attractive and best quality. But to get these features you need to pay.
Difference between free themes and premium themes
1. The design of premium themes is made by spending good time that getting these designs really worth to grab money from the user.
However it doesn't mean that free themes are awkwardly designed but the premium themes offer extraordinary design experience.
So if you want to begin a blog or website to promote your exceptional brand, these designs will worth your product. The premium themes are design while keeping the user’s choice on priority.
2. The premium themes are coded well and have excellent quality instead of free designs. These should be chosen when:
- Buyer needs bug tested themes or he can claim for money back.
- Sellers do not want troubleshooting frequently to eliminate their issues.
- Sellers who offer poor quality themes, definitely get their reputation down and ultimately have low production.
- Premium themes are actually the best way to choose.
3. The theme settings are the vital difference offered between regular and paid themes. Many free themes don’t have a quick option to update them but in premium themes you can rely on the panel that will update the settings.
In the panel section, configure settings are provided for diverse content requirements where you can find settings for google analytics code and social media. It offers multiple settings and variable themes.
The theme panel offers the most convenient user experience for non technical person and tech savvy people.
4. While using free themes, you should take care of updates made by theme’s author. Mostly the free themes are not updated regularly with the speed of Wordpress posts that cause security discrepancies.
In many cases the free themes are designed for quality purposes but the users may not be specialized in coding to use them well due to which several security troubles occur.
Therefore severe protection issues occur while with these themes. On the other side, in paid themes, the users can get required help from support forums provided in the particular themes.
Also you can raise a query if you have troubles.
5. As, every premium theme is introduced with the customer care service generally through forums, it ads significant value to your experience. Also the support forums are always active and users can get valuable information through them.
Thus, we can see above the vital differences between premium and free Wordpress themes in terms of quality, user experience, exclusiveness and layout. Since these themes are offered at reasonable rates, therefore it is a better choice to choose them over the free themes for your business.